08 Aug Trade Helper
Amps Staffing Services has been in the business of providing recruitment and staffing solutions to the qualified trades industry catering to employers for contractors, laborers, journeyman, foreman and supervisors since 2006. We have a dedicated team of Human Resources professionals, recruiters, payroll and benefits administrators and on-site representatives ready to assist with all of your workforce needs.
Amps Staffing Services offers great job opportunities with sound companies, many of which are on the Fortune 100 list. We offer consistent work, a comprehensive benefits package, flexible scheduling and skills training. We provide quality opportunities for your future….and your life.
We are currently seeking a Trade Helper. The ideal Trade Helper will be a self-motivated and goal oriented individual who combines a strong work ethic with a positive attitude.
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Pre-employment drug screen
- Valid drivers license
- Provide own transportation to and from job site
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Active knowledge of safety guidelines in the industrial environment
- Strong mechanical knowledge
- Up-to-date knowledge of industrial tools