08 Aug Recruitment Specialist
Our client, is a market leader for international electro-mechanical installations of processing, packaging and conveyor equipment systems and machinery. We are in search of an experienced Recruiting Specialist for immediate full-time employment to become part of our career team. Our client’s core focus is to be the leader of electro-mechanical installations in the food and beverage, industrial, contracting and manufacturing construction industry.
The Recruitment Specialist works with Human Resources department and is responsible for hiring new employees and developing travel plans to get employees to job site. Recruiters are in charge of finding and placing effective job candidates within their organization according to the project and team requirements. They are responsible for matching job requirements with possible personnel, conducting extensive research based on the position needs, and interacting with company project managers and prospective candidates. These specialists provide training opportunities as required and give detailed guidance to prospective employees regarding potential benefit and job responsibilities. Recruiters also conduct appropriate drug and background checks for candidates.
These specialists contact prospect employee using a variety of methods such as via telephone, by email, or in person. They follow up with interview and technical interviewing as well as verify references and perform eligibility checks. Employment, recruitment, or placement specialists/recruiters must screen and select candidates in compliance with all employer and government regulations. In all tasks, they must follow strict safety and privacy requirements. They also use a personal computer to keep accurate candidate information in a database and record interactions with company and prospective employees.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Writing and placing advertising for open positions in publications; online and print.
- Source, screen and interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills for open positions.
- Arrange for interviews and provide training arrangements as necessary.
- Establish and maintain relationships with project oversight staff to stay abreast of current and future job hiring and company business needs.
- Advise potential employees on staffing policies and procedures
- On-site job marketing and area recruiting, involving travel to job sites.
- Exceptional Communication skills (written and oral)
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer and internet proficiency
- Experience booking travel for employees
- Must be able to work well independently, but must also work as part of a team
- Some knowledge of hiring employees is needed
- This position has no supervisory responsibility
- Office Environment
- Must be able to lift 25lbs
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- 40 hour per week
- Must be willing to work off shift hours to complete the project
- Position may require some travel to job sites and career/job fairs
- Must have reliable transportation
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- 1 year or more experience in Recruiting or Customer Service
- Some college preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications Preferred
- Microsoft 365 certified
- Office equipment knowledge
It is the policy of Darana Hybrid, Inc. and AMPS Staffing Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
AMPS Staffing, Inc.’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans, Native Americans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, and education.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.