08 Aug Electrician
AMPS Staffing Services has been in the business of providing recruitment and staffing solutions to the qualified trades industry catering to employers for contractors, laborers, journeyman, foreman and supervisors since 2006. We have a dedicated team of Human Resources professionals, recruiters, payroll and benefits administrators and on-site representatives ready to assist with all of your workforce needs.
AMPS Staffing Services offers great job opportunities with sound companies, many of which are on the Fortune 100 list. We offer consistent work, a comprehensive benefits package, flexible scheduling and skills training. We provide quality opportunities for your future….and your life.
We are currently seeking Electricians. The ideal Electrician will be a self-motivated and goal oriented individual who combines a strong work ethic with a positive attitude.
Electrician Job Description:
- Assist in performing and interpreting power calculations, power factor, insulation tests and positive relay tests as required.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair all power generation and distribution equipment.
- Study and understand electrical schematics.
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Electrician Job Requirements:
- Pre-employment drug screen
- Rigid conduit bending
- Ability to interpret electrical controls
- Ability to read schematics
- Ability to terminate wire
- Comfortable with heights
- OSHA 10
- Fork Lift certified
- Aerial Lift certified
- Fall Protection trained